Summary: Dinner suit for men are specially made either for the men who are very particular about wearing smart and stylish attire whenever they are going out for dinner with family, friends or for a formal and official dinner party. So here are some tips and description about dinner suits that can make you look stunning.
Wearing a dinner suit is not about boasting the fashion, but it is all about letting your personality speaks through the dress you have wear. When you are going for a dinner make sure you are wearing something that will suit you completely and you will feel comfortable.
Things to Look Out For in Dinner Suit for Men
- Shirts – You must be tired of the white shirt by now and this is high time that you should look beyond white and start embracing other colors that really looks good on you but off course depending on the color, your suit you want to wear. A sharp contrast is always welcome.
- Velvet – There is a new trend cropped up these days, is of the Velvet suit jacket specially if you are going to attend informal dinner party. Do not forget to wear the right kind of vest that can add just the right edge to your look.
- Double Breasted – if you have not try it yet, this is the right time to embrace the double-breasted and three-piece suits.
- Lapels – Though it is highly exaggerated but the most eccentric part of the dinner suit is about lapel.
- Accessories – Right kind of accessories are very much important to look perfect wearing a dinner suit. So accessories your dinner suit with a nice bracelet, wear some cufflinks that will make a statement about your state and can boast a more quirky and fun side of you. And if you want to look more of an intellectual, add a frame to your face.
- Shoes – Dinner suit for men cannot be complete without a very well shined leather pointed shoe with little heels. Always prefer dark color shoes, but that doesn’t mean you will only stick to black shoe. Instead of black, try other dark colors like brown, chocolate brown, copper color shoes.
Things to Avoid for Dinner Suit for Men
Since a long time the classic dinner suit or tuxedo has been dominating the men’s’ world when it comes to dinner suit, but now the time has come to be more adventurous and you should play with different pattern, textures and colors to stand out of the rest. After all it’s your night and you should rock it. Next time you are going to shop for buying new dinner suit; just know that this time you will buy something different yet elegant and stylish. Men who are more prone to spill should be cautious and must avoid light color suit, instead choose a dark color that will help to hide even if something spills. Do not wear a stupid kind of tie that is completely out of fashion.
So a proper dinner suit for men is must for all gentlemen to look gorgeous, stunning and adorable.