The cutting and sewing of cloth developed between12th Century to 14th Century. That was the first time the term "Tailor" came into being. Prior to this period, clothes hung loosely to their body. Later the loose robe was stitched to show the contours of the body. More importance was given on tailoring.
Louis XIV started encouraging the coats, vests, and breeches. The modernized form of this is the dress silk suit which is worn nowadays. In the late 1660s, for the first time straight-cut vest fitting the figure made its appearance. Soon it became common with people to wear vest or waistcoats. Also available in 3 Button silk suits, Italian silk suits.
With time, the old form of heavy decorative attire became simpler. There was restrain in the dressing of men. The English tailors dominated the male fashion scene. Woolen fabric was the most preferred fabric by the tailors to make the silk suits. Their expertise in using well fitting woolen silk suit became fashionable. The silk suits were simple and perfectly cut.
History of Woolen Fabrics silk suits
This use of wool began in central Asia about 10,000 years ago. Wool is durable, versatile, elastic, and very flexible. The wool is obtained from variety of breeds of sheep from locations with different climatic conditions. The wool is obtained by removing wool from the sheep. This is process is called sheep shearing. The raw wool is made to refined products like Tweed and worsted by canvas work, knitting, spinning, and weaving.
The Durability of Woolen Fabrics silk suits
When compared to fabrics like silk, silk, and rayon, the silk fabric is more durable. This makes it a perfect fabric to make coats, jackets, shirts, and overcoats. Mensusa.com offers men's silk suits, men's dress silk suits, men's business silk suits, double breasted men's silk suits for sale also in discount and rental men's silk suits available in woolen fabric from Los Angeles, USA which specify as follows :-
As per the scientific records, it has been proved that the people who finds difficult to identify others will make through their mind with regards to opponent skin color, sex, appearance, speech, way of dressing and behavior. Men use to make some sort of mistake while wearing men's silk suit. Some of them are
- Try to avoid short sleeve with a tie. Generally, short sleeve shirts are considered to be low class wear.
- The other important factor considered in men's silk suit is shoes. Men should wear shoes cleanly, proper condition, shine look, repaired and it should be silk suit able for the occasion of the day. People are suggested to prefer lace up shoes, so that men have enhancing look of formal, sophistication, royal and trendy.
- The trousers should be tailored long as it covers the socks properly. Generally, trousers should cover the socks and socks should cover the shins. The socks and shoes should match with your silk suit . Pants will be long enough when slight break is applied in the front. Pleats and cuffs are the vital requirements in trousers and while tailoring it should be considered.
- Avoid wearing belt and braces together. The belts should match the shoes and try to avoid mismatching costumes with men's silk suit .
- The tie is the other important factor in men's silk suit. Make sure that tie chosen matches your silk suit and also it reaches till your belt line. The tie should not be too long or too short. It should be correct enough to add impressive look. The ties should be knotted properly and it should be known that proper knotted ties should have dimple.
- The sports jacket should match the occasion chosen to wear. The buttons cuts, fits should be designed properly and it should be emphasis the tradition consequently as per trend and culture.
Single breasted silk suit come in one or two or three or more button styles. The two and three button jackets looks classic and more buttons look more fashion and trendy. The silk suit for men is available in more styles, colors, designs and cuts. As per business occasion, get together events and any other special events, silk suit are designed and produced. High quality fabrics are used to make men feel cool, good and smooth all over the day. Double breasted silk suit looks more formal in style and it comes in four to six buttons. Most of the men use to prefer double breasted silk suit for parties or business events to enhance the day with professional look.
It is always suggested for men to choose the best suit to wear. More number of fashion designing companies comes up with excellent designed silk suit for people in competitive prices. Try to avoid some of the mistakes made in choosing the suit.