Cream shirts usually are often overlooked due to their counterpart white shirts. These shirts are great alternative to the white dress shirts. Due to their stylish yet simple look, they are a great formal wear. The neutral color shade of the shirt compliments various other colors. Shades of red, purple, green work pretty well with this color and can be used with it. A navy blue suits with cream shirts is a great combination. Our website has the best collection of men’s formal wear. Pick up dress shirts or accessories from our website.
When wearing creams shirts there are certain rules to be adhered to.
• The thickness or quality of the shirt should be taken care of. Extremely thin fabric is not suitable as it might be transparent.
• Pure cotton should not be chosen as it will unintentionally show off the body. In case if it is chosen, wearing a t shirt underneath is necessary.
• Often the cream shirts tend to lose the color and brightness. Due to this reason, they should be washed separately with white clothes.
• These shirts can be accessorized with beige or brown colored shoes. In other cases, black works well.
• Choose from the different style of collars.
• The shirt should be well fitted. It should allow sufficient space for free movement of arms.
• Shoulder points should extend till the shoulder only and not beyond it.
• It should also be tight enough to allow the cuffs to be unbuttoned to slip it off.
• Due to the light shade, they are prone to lose the color when worn regularly. So they must be worn alternatively and not regularly.
• Cream shirts with white suits work well. They can be worn at office events or informal events.
• Wear it tucked in well especially when attending formal event or even when at party. An untucked shirt looks odd and is draws unrequited attention at all times.
When selecting dress cream tuxedo suit , the body shape should be taken into consideration. For the bulky men, loose fitted shirts work well, while for the thin and tall men, well fitted shirts are best.
The fabric selection
Cotton is the undisputed winner of shirt fabrics. Due to its smoothness, durability and comfort, they are the number option in men’s cream shirts. Man-made fibers are another great option since they are stain and wrinkle resistant. Silk is another options cream shirt is available in this fabric too. It has a smoother and a sheen look to it.