Men’s topcoats have retained their unique style for quite long time. But it is to be remembered here that these differ from the overcoats in a number of ways. It is one such coat that will catch your eyes since it goes beyond the waist. It is in itself a standout piece among the sweaters and hoodies of today. In the 17th expensive suits. But today’s men prefer to wear them over any outfit. It is ideal in the extreme weather conditions as they provide great comfort. Our website brings out a huge collection of men’s clothing and footwear. To give you a complete look we also bring out stylish accessories like cufflinks, ties and more all under one roof. Browse through our website and shop for all that you need. We guarantee that you will get more than you need. Shopping form our website gives you a really good experience.
Creating the stylish look
• Choose from the lighter shades like brown, tan or camel color. This is stylish but not too flashy making an ideal wear in business events. Black is another good option that is not too loud and goes well with almost any outfit.
• Keep the topcoat buttoned for a comfortable look. You can also customize it with a leather belt, a woolen scarf, and gloves. Topcoats with lining provides extra warmth, however it is a matter of personal choice so these can be selected based on the requirement.
• Dress it up with simple trousers, pleated trousers or jeans. For a more stylish look, go in for contrast color effect. Pair men’s topcoats in neutral shade with a solid color dress shirt. Since the dress shirt is hardly seen as the coat is buttoned up you don’t need to worry about the fabric. Pick up any fabric.
• When it comes to length, go in for the mid thigh option. Make sure that it has sufficient space underneath it since so that you can wear it over a blazer.
• When choosing topcoats stick to square pockets.
• Select trousers in off white or earth tones for a classic look.
For the business look
Pick up a top coat in off white color. Team it up with a navy colored pant and navy colored grey suit. Include a striped dress shirt underneath the suit and a navy colored tie with it. Also if you are out in the sun don’t forget to include a nice colored shade with it. These can also be worn with Black Slacks