Mens slim suit have a narrower cut and with a modern look than the business suits. For those who wish to go slim this season, these slim suits are exactly what they need. They are a great way to define the personal style by keeping it simple. The fit of the suit is such it makes the wearer feel that it made only for him. Our website brings for you the best in men’s formal clothing and at a great price. Shop for shirts, trousers, jackets, blazers and more only from our website.
There are some tips that help purchasing mens slim suits easier.
• Go the skinny way- when purchasing these slim fits suits it is essential that better to go for skinny ones. The Pimp Suits for men log on to skinny fit tuxedo are tapered waist and slightly tapered and slim legs. It even has a narrow point to point measurement of shoulders. This particular style is suitable for men on a slimmer side, but can also give anyone a trim down silhouette and modern look.
• Lower rise- slim fit suits are accompanied with lower rise trousers. These are different from the traditional trousers as they are slightly shorter in length. Pleated pants do not work for this style. Flat front design is the one to have to keep the slim look beneath the jacket.
• Jacket pick- mens slim suits usually have a notched lapel. It is paired with a lower button style to lengthen the body frame. The suit coat has a shorter length and this works best for this kind. These come with softer and smaller shoulder pads that are ideal that gives a lean look. Most of the slim suits also has two buttons rather than three and are single breasted.
• Accessorize it right- just wearing a slim suit is not enough, adding the right accessories is equally important. Regular ties look quite bulky so pair it with a skinny tie. For a modern look this can be paired with a bright colored shirt or pattern shirts.
• The sleeve length should be proper or else it will look like it has been borrowed.
• Fabric- slim fit suits are available in a number of fabrics. For a year round wear, the
appropriate choice would be worsted wool or tweed. For a summer season the best options are linen or cotton. However the fabric should be selected on the basis the weather condition and the occasion.
• Fit- mens slim suits should be of the proper measurement, it should not be very tight or too loose. The right fit will be more comfortable and must have sufficient space to allow free movement of hand.
One suit different look
For a formal look mens slim suits can be worn with light or neutral color shirt. Ties should also be included to complete the look along with cufflinks and a stylish watch. For a party look or a casual look, the slim suits can be paired with dark solid color shirts or printed dress shirts. Vest can be included in the formal look.
We bring fresh fashion at your fingertips. Our aim is to provide a really good collection of menswear and accessories under one roof. Vest is an option that the wearer has, it can be worn or the suit can be worn without it. Mostly for a party look vest is not mandatory like a formal look.