Your height and shape will decide the tuxedo for you. If you have a tall physique and a fairly good frame and long legs, a tuxedo with a tail will be the most suitable option for you. If you have a build which is rounded and if you are not so tall, tuxedo with tails cannot be a recommended alternative. If you go in for a single-breasted tuxedo, the number of buttons matters a lot for your dress sense. If you happen to be slim and tall, a single-breasted tuxedo with three or four buttons will be the most ideal one. At any rate, if you have a stocky build, single breasted tuxedo with one or two buttons will be fitting attire for you.
Double-breasted tuxedos will be fantastic for any frame. Defying any usual contention, even men of big build will look elegant in double-breasted tuxedo. As for color, tuxedos are generally black. In warm climate, white tuxedo is preferable. Midnight blue tuxedo is also liked by some.
Mens Tuxedo Suit Tips:
- Tuxedos will look great if one wears them with formal trousers with a pleated front.
- A waistcoat or a cummerbund is not recommended with a double-breasted tuxedo.
- Blue or brown socks will not match a black tuxedo.
- If you happen to wear a white tuxedo, a white shirt, black shoes and black bow-tie will be an ideal combination.
- Please don't go in for a pre-tied bow-tie with a tuxedo.
Men's USA is a specialist in European clothing. Visit mensusa.com. That is the ideal shop for classic and modern styles. The site is owned by Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL) to protect your personal interests and private options.