Camel suits are timeless as well as trendy menswear suits for the winter/autumn season. It's a highly versatile suit and you can look stylish very easily. This suit is not onlyfor formal dressing, you can also rock in this suit if you wear it casually.
A camel men's suit is so versatile that it goes well with lots of colors and also suitable for any complexion. They are available in different stylesand designs like 2 or 3 button suits, 3 piece suits
, single or double breasted suits. You can choose them as your choice or occasions where you are going.
You can also wear a camel suit as separates, this will enhance your look in the next level. But to look good in this suit you have to take care of mixing it with other colors or outfits. So here is a detailed list of combinations of camel suits.
What To Wear With Camel Suits
Camel suit men's can be combined with navy, light pink, light blue or white dress shirts. You can also wear patterned shirts with this suit. This suit well matches with knitted ties. So let's discuss some camel coloured suit mens shirts/ties/shoes/accessories combinations
What Shirts To Wear With Camel Colored
If we talk about shirts for a camel suit then there is a wide range of colors that go well with this suit. You can choose cream, white, powder blue shirts for business suits
. And red color striped or dotted tie is ideal but you can also wear blue dotted tie with these colored shirts.
You can either wear a patterned shirt or solid shirt, both are nice options. And if you want a casual look then t-shirts and polo shirts are best to wear with a camel suit jacket. Light gray shirt with this suit is the best combination for a classic look. You can add a gray pocket square and a gray-white tie to complete this look.
Black dress shirt with a 3 button style camel suit is also a nice option to get a gentleman look. So now if you want to make a bold and dapper appearance then choose a double breasted camel suit but keep the rest of the outfits simple.
What Ties To Wear With Camel Colored Suits
You have huge options of ties that perfectly match with camel suits. You can opt for either a striped tie, dotted tie or a solid tie. You can also wear bow ties. These ties make a great combination with this suit and enlighten your overall look.
Always wear a black tie and white shirt with a camel suit for a classic look. A camel color tie with a camel colour 3 piece suit is also a nice combination. You can wear a white dress shirt with this combo to look perfect.
Some ties colors which are well match with camel suits are following -
● Red Ties - Red color ties are very suitable for a camel suit. You can wear either striped or dotted pattern ties. White, light blue or even cream color shirts are best for red ties. Camel wedding suit with a red bow tie and red pocket square is also a very nice combination for weddings.
● Blue Ties - Blue ties are also a good matching for this suit. Blue striped ties are nice but you can also opt dotted ties. Shiny ties also look good. And the matching shirts for these ties are white and light blue dress shirts.
● Pink Ties - Pink stripe ties are best ties for a simple and gentleman look. You can wear this tie with white or cream shirt.
● Black Ties - Black ties
with a camel suit
creates a classic look.
What Shoes To Wear With Camel Colored Suits
Now comes to the selection of shoes for a camel suit. Black and brown color shoes are best suitable for this suit. You can also choose burgundy color shoes. Leather oxford and double monk shoes are ideal for a formal look.
Light brown shoes are a perfect option for a classic look. If you are wearing a camel suit jacket with jeans then pair it with white canvas low top sneakers to get a daring look.
What Accessories To Wear With Camel Colored Suits
Accessories add extra style to any suit. You can also accessories your camel suit to look stylish and different in any occasion. So add pocket squares that will make your suit stylish. You can also add cuff-links. Golden or black cuff-links are best for camel suits.
You can also add tie pins to get a more complete and adorable look. If you are wearing a dark color tie then golden or silver color tie clips are best. But one thing you must have to take care of is that all metal accessories should have the same color.
General Rules To Wear Camel Suits
Including a camel suit into your wardrobe is great but making it trendy and stylish is also very important. If you follow some rules then obviously you can go well with this suit otherwise you can look odd if you don't take care about styling your outfits. So i have put together some styling tips to look great in camel color suits.
● A 2 Button camel suit is acceptable in a business or formal attire.
● Always wear a pocket square to get a polished look but make sure it doesn't match with tie color.
● To get a trendy and casual look, you can opt for a single button suit.
● Fit is very important to look great otherwise your look gone wrong, so always pick a perfectly fit suit.
● Accessories make a suit more polished so choose them wisely and never do over accessorizing.
● Always choose the shoes which complement the color of the suit.
● A 3 piece suit is preferable in weddings so you can wear a camel colour 3 piece suit in weddings.
● Always wear light color dress shirts with dark camel brown suits
● Always keep open the last button of this suit, it will make your outfit aesthetic appealing.