Undoubtedly Peach is the color of your style statement. The
occasion wear. Blazers, unlike suits, don't need to be paired with matching paints or trousers, so
you can pick your favorite pairs of pants and wear it with your Peach blazer Let's lookout few
ways to style in a cool
1. Summer Look- To stay cool and calm in the hot summer, pair your Peach blazer with grey
collarless shirt and white or grey pants, simple and stylish. The peach color goes great with grey
and gives you the perfect summer look.
2. Wedding season look- Whether it's your best friend's wedding or cousin's, a proper dressing is
important. Style yourself with white, shirt and white pant, and complete the look with a contrast
3. Outing with friends- Give a cool look to your skinny peach blazer mens with a pair of white
t-shirt and light denim. And don't forget to roughly roll over your sleeves to the elbows to finish
the perfect outing look.
4. The Prom Night look- For an occasion like this pair your blazer with deep, simple or designed
silk shirt and deep pants, now flaunt your peach blazer mens style.
5. Perfect Date look- Pair your light shaded peach blazer mens with navy blue pants and skin
fit white shirt tucked in. Finish the look with a navy blue printed tie for your perfect date look.
Other than Peach your can also style yourself with Mens Orange Suits or Mens Orange Blazer.
Orange in itself is a very bright and radiant color and will look best with light and subtle color
Shirt and pants.
You can get a classic look with an orange suit of white shirt, orange pants, and tie (formal). You
can look stylish in an orange blazer pairing with black shirt and pants (formal).