Suits are the staple of a modern man. This versatile and elegant attire perfectly fit into
every kind of occasion, from business events to social parties. The men’s suit is the
perfect combination of style and elegance. It can be a costly affair up with a handmade
one. Each comes with its own grace.
There are even suits depending on the weather conditions too like summer suits and winter suits. Summer suits are generally of cotton or linen that provides great style and comfort. Winter suits on the other hand, are mostly of wool. Summer suits also come in lighter shades like tan, khaki and white.
Points To Remember
- The front of the suit comes with buttons that can range from one to four in number. Three and two buttons in suits are the norm. On the other hand, one and four buttons in suits are considered to be fashionable and in vogue. Men’s suit is also available as single or double breasted. Double breasted one’s are those whose left portion overlaps with the right flap and is usually worn buttoned. Single breasted suits do not have any exposed buttons on the front like the double breasted ones. These suits can be worn closed or open. Due to this reason, single breasted suits are most preferred compared to double breasted ones. These are perfect for social settings.
- Not all the suits have similar sleeves. Modern suits have buttons that are already sewn into the cuffs but have no button holes. Vents are also something that is completely overlooked when buying suits. There are the suits with vents or even without them.
- Vents are generally the cut that extends from the tail. It is better to go for suits with vents that these are comfortable and doesn’t stick to the body.
- A tailored suit is a custom made one. As these suits are handcrafted by tailors they are more costly than the ones brought from the stores. There are various brands that provide tailor made suits.
- However, it is also safe to experiment and try something new but keeping in mind the purpose of buying and the body type.