Double Breasted Blazer
- A suit
with a double-breasted
Fastened by lapping one edge of the front of a garment well over the other and usually having a double row of buttons with a single row of buttonholes. Used specially of a coat or jacket.
Double Breasted Suit
referred to a coat or jacket or similar garment having a very wide overlap in the front and, generally, two parallel rows of buttons or snaps.
In most Double Breasted Suit
one column of buttons is simply decorative. Only those at the outer edge of the overlap actually fasten the two layers together. The others, placed on the outside of the outer layer, either serve no purpose or allow the overlap to be reversible.
- a jacket having overlapping fronts that give a double thickness of cloth
Why Double Breasted Suit?
Whether you are looking for a smart office wear or elegance for a special occasion, Double Breasted Suit
is Perfect fit, Relaxation looking great and gives Elegance with comfort and distinction. The Richest and Coolest Classic Double Breasted Suit
is excellent for Social Gatherings.
Actually wearing a Double Breasted Suit
strongly volumes out uniqueness. Best of all, one has upper hand of choosing the fabrics and styles of preferences of Double Breasted Suit
The superbly elegant Double Breasted Suit
- You will make a statement at any formal occasion or in significant business event in the Double Breasted Suit
. The Double Breasted Suit
will complement your wardrobe through the whole year and will coordinate magnificently with white, blue, gray, dusty rose and more.
Any color Double Breasted Suit
is great for business and social events.
- Double Breasted Suit - Trousers have two reverse pleats lined to the knees...
- Double Breasted Suit - high fashion
- Double Breasted Suit – All season that can be worn round the year
- Double Breasted Suit - Striking Pattern & Superb fabric and excellent cut!
- Double Breasted Suit - a light medium weight and perfect
About Men’s Double Breasted Suit
Men’s suits are one of the most essential formal basic wear in any men’s wardrobe. Every man should have at least one suit.
There will always be times when we need to be formally attired like attending a formal occasion or a job interview where we cannot do without a proper suit like Black suit, White suit, Double Breasted Suit or of any other type.
Single Breasted suit
These are the basic style of most suits. The front buttons on the suits are in a single straight row. There is a choice of two or three buttons for single breasted mens suits.
Double Breasted suit
The Double Breasted Suit jacket has one its front overlap the other with two sets of buttons. This is often seen as a more formal suit worn by any men.
Sport Jackets and Blazers
These jackets are more for a “dress casual” look. They can be worn with jeans or casual pants. Usually sport jackets are made of Herringbone or worsted Tweed fabrics which have more informal fabrics and patterns.
Blazers are derived from sport jackets and have a more informal cut and design than suit jackets.
Having good information on the basics in the makings of a suit will help you in making better choice of your purchase for both tailored and off-rack suits.
There is a choice of either having your suits of any type black, white, single or Double Breasted suit tailored or getting it off-rack.
Tailored suits are
- · Individualized and customized specifically to fit at its best for each man's different body frame.
- · Higher price
So it is important to know the basics in the making of a suit to make it look finest on you.
Off-rack suits are
- · Readily available and possibly designed with the latest trend in mind,
- · Might not be able to fit you as perfectly since it is produced base on the frame of an average man.
- · Price is lower compared to tailored suit
Home | More about Double Breasted Suit