Suits by style
Pants & Slacks
Fashion Color Suits
Mens Dress Shirts
Home :: All About Men's Linen Suits
||All About Men's Linen Suits
The cutting and sewing of cloth developed between12th Century to 14th Century. That was the first time the term "Tailor" came into being. Prior to this period, clothes hung loosely to their body. Later the loose robe was stitched to show the contours of the body. More importance was given on tailoring.
Louis XIV started encouraging the coats, vests, and breeches. The modernized form of this is the dress linen suit which is worn nowadays. In the late 1660s, for the first time straight-cut vest fitting the figure made its appearance. Soon it became common with people to wear vest or waistcoats.
History of Woolen Fabrics linen suits:
This use of wool began in central Asia about 10,000 years ago. Wool is durable, versatile, elastic, and very flexible. The wool is obtained from variety of breeds of sheep from locations with different climatic conditions. The wool is obtained by removing wool from the sheep. This is process is called sheep shearing. The raw wool is made to refined products like Tweed and worsted by canvas work, knitting, spinning, and weaving.
The Durability of Woolen Fabrics linen suits:
They are suits are smooth and lightweight. As per the scientific records, it has been proved that the people who finds difficult to identify others will make through their mind with regards to opponent skin color, sex, appearance, speech, way of dressing and behavior. Some advises to wear this attire in a proper stylish manner are as follows:
- Try to avoid short sleeve with a tie. Generally, short sleeve shirts are considered to be low class wear.
- The other important factor considered in making this attire look good is shoes. Men should wear shoes cleanly, proper condition, shine look, repaired and it should be linen suit able for the occasion of the day. People are suggested to prefer lace up shoes, so that men have enhancing look of formal, sophistication, royal and trendy.
- The trousers should be tailored long as it covers the socks properly. Generally, trousers should cover the socks and socks should cover the shins. The socks and shoes should match with your suit. Pants will be long enough when slight break is applied in the front. Pleats and cuffs are the vital requirements in trousers and while tailoring it should be considered.
- Avoid wearing belt and braces together. The belts should match the shoes and try to avoid mismatching costumes with this outfit.
- The tie is the other important factor in making a man look like a gentleman. Make sure that tie chosen matches your linen suit and also it reaches till your belt line. The tie should not be too long or too short. It should be correct enough to add impressive look. The ties should be knotted properly and it should be known that proper knotted ties should have dimple.
- The sports jacket should match the occasion chosen to wear. The buttons cuts, fits should be designed properly and it should be emphasis the tradition consequently as per trend and culture. Single breasted style comes in one or two or three or more button styles. The two and three button jackets looks classic and more buttons look more fashion and trendy. They are available in more styles, colors, designs and cuts. As per business occasion, get together events and any other special events, linen suit are designed and produced. High quality fabrics are used to make men feel cool, good and smooth all over the day. Double breasted style looks more formal in style and it comes in four to six buttons. Most of the men use to prefer this outfit for parties or business events to enhance the day with professional look.
One can purchase these attires at a reasonable price at Mensusa and you can find a lot of varieties here.