Suits by style
Pants & Slacks
Fashion Color Suits
Mens Dress Shirts
Home :: All About Men's Linen Suits
||All About Men's Linen Suits
The cutting and sewing of cloth developed between12th Century to 14th Century. That was the first time the term "Tailor" came into being. Prior to this period, clothes hung loosely to their body. Later the loose robe was stitched to show the contours of the body. More importance was given on tailoring.
Louis XIV started encouraging the coats, vests, and breeches. The modernized form of this is the dress linen suit which is worn nowadays. In the late 1660s, for the first time straight-cut vest fitting the figure made its appearance. Soon it became common with people to wear vest or waistcoats. Also available in 3 Button linen suits, Italian linen suits.
With time, the old form of heavy decorative attire became simpler. There was restrain in the dressing of men. The English tailors dominated the male fashion scene. Woolen fabric was the most preferred fabric by the tailors to make the linen suits. Their expertise in using well fitting woolen linen suit became fashionable. The linen suits were simple and perfectly cut.
History of Woolen Fabrics linen suits:
This use of wool began in central Asia about 10,000 years ago. Wool is durable, versatile, elastic, and very flexible. The wool is obtained from variety of breeds of sheep from locations with different climatic conditions. The wool is obtained by removing wool from the sheep. This is process is called sheep shearing. The raw wool is made to refined products like Tweed and worsted by canvas work, knitting, spinning, and weaving.
The Durability of Woolen Fabrics linen suits:
When compared to fabrics like cotton, silk, and rayon, the woolen fabric is more durable. This makes it a perfect fabric to make coats, jackets, shirts, and overcoats. Mensusa.com offers men's linen suits, men's dress linen suits, men's business linen suits,double breasted men's linen suits for sale also in discount and rental men's linen suits available in woolen fabric from Los Angeles, USA which specify as follows :-
The linen suits are smooth and lightweight. As per the scientific records, it has been proved that the people who finds difficult to identify others will make through their mind with regards to opponent skin color, sex, appearance, speech, way of dressing and behavior. Men use to make some sort of mistake while wearing men's linen suit. Some of them are
Try to avoid short sleeve with a tie. Generally, short sleeve shirts are considered to be low class wear.
- The other important factor considered in men's linen suit is shoes. Men should wear shoes cleanly, proper condition, shine look, repaired and it should be linen suit able for the occasion of the day. People are suggested to prefer lace up shoes, so that men have enhancing look of formal, sophistication, royal and trendy.
- The trousers should be tailored long as it covers the socks properly. Generally, trousers should cover the socks and socks should cover the shins. The socks and shoes should match with your linen suit. Pants will be long enough when slight break is applied in the front. Pleats and cuffs are the vital requirements in trousers and while tailoring it should be considered.
- Avoid wearing belt and braces together. The belts should match the shoes and try to avoid mismatching costumes with men's linen suit.
- The tie is the other important factor in men's linen suit. Make sure that tie chosen matches your linen suit and also it reaches till your belt line. The tie should not be too long or too short. It should be correct enough to add impressive look. The ties should be knotted properly and it should be known that proper knotted ties should have dimple.
- The sports jacket should match the occasion chosen to wear. The buttons cuts, fits should be designed properly and it should be emphasis the tradition consequently as per trend and culture.
Single breasted linen suit come in one or two or three or more button styles. The two and three button jackets looks classic and more buttons look more fashion and trendy. The linen suit for men are available in more styles, colors, designs and cuts. As per business occasion, get together events and any other special events, linen suit are designed and produced. High quality fabrics are used to make men feel cool, good and smooth all over the day. Double breasted linen suit looks more formal in style and it comes in four to six buttons. Most of the men use to prefer double breasted linen suit for parties or business events to enhance the day with professional look.
It is always suggested for men to choose the best suit to wear. More number of fashion designing companies comes up with excellent designed linen suit for people in competitive prices. Try to avoid some of the mistakes made in choosing the suit.