Mens Black Suits
Men's suiting is incomplete without black suits. It gives a sophisticated, luxury and classic look to a man. It fits well in every occasion whether you are opting it for formal or casual events .
Black suits are always in trend. It will never let you down because it is versatile and can be mixed-matched easily with almost everything. Fit is everything when you wear any suit and this also goes with black suit
, so always wear a well tailored black suit to look perfect and trendy.
But without proper combinations it could give you a wrong look. Definitely you don't want to look wrong so here are some guidelines that should be followed to wear a black suit.
Key Points To Remember To wear Black Suits
To avoid looking wrong and odd in black suits, you must have to follow some tips.
Different Combinations Of Black Suits
- ● To look sharp and crisp in a black suit, fit is always a key. So, an expertly tailored black suit can easily grab anyone's attention and give you a stand out look.
- ● If you Invest wisely on your black suit then it will be your long term investment because you wear it most of the time. So invest on the best quality of the fabric and tailoring.
- ● You can't do some embellishments like colored stitching or a lapel hole because it is not good for black suits. So try to avoid them and don't dabble with trends.
- ● Choosing a right neck-wear for black suit is very crucial. Solid ties with black suit give a stuffy look so it would not be a good choice. To get a youthful look, try something with a micro pattern.
- ● Wearing a black or gray shoes with black suit would be a great combination for black suit.
- ● If you have to attend a less formal occasion then a t-shirt, polo and a black suede loafer, and addition of a colorful pocket square in your black suit would be a perfect combo. It gives you a more relaxed and youthful look.
- ● A medium- weight wool with a matte finish fabric is best for a black suit for men.
- ● If you want a sleek and sharp look at a party then an all black suit would be a great choice.
- ● If you want an exciting look then wear a black suit jacket with lighter color trousers, an open necked shirt and loafers or suede boots.
There are many good boys black suits
combinations that are available with trendy styles. So let's discuss them.
Black and Red suit
Black and red suit combination helps to create an ultimate look on any occasion. There are lots of ways to wear a black and red suit in the right way to look great. So lets see some of them.
Black And Gold Suit
- ● Black suit with a red waistcoat, black shirt and a matching red tie.
- ● A black single button blazer with red fit casual pants and white winter pull neck
- ● A bold red two button blazer with black pants and black t-shirt.
Black and gold suit is the perfect combination for weddings. Groom looks very charming in this suit. Wearing a gold and black lapel 3 piece shiny tuxedo shawl lapel vested suit will give a gentle and attractive look. You can also wear a gold and black lapel blazer with black pants and black shirt.
Black And White Suit
Black and white tuxedo suit
is also a very classic combination. Some of black and white suit ideas are as follows.
- ● Single breasted peak lapel black and white suit with white pants.
- ● One button tuxedo with white lapel suit with white vest and white tie.
- ● Single button black and white shawl lapel suit with black bow tie.
You have seen many combinations till now. Black on black suit is one more combination which you can wear. It would be a great choice if you want to look classy.
What To Wear With Black Suits
So now let's discuss some shirts, ties and shoes that are well suited with a black suit.
Black Suit Blue Shirt
It is not a traditional combination but you can wear it by following some rules. Never wear a dark shirt with a dark suit, so here navy shirt will not work.
A light blue shirt close to white color will be perfect to combine with a black suit. To look perfect in a boardroom morning meeting wear a light blue shirt and dark color tie with your black suit.
Black Suit Black Shirt
In a black suit black shirt combination, it is a little bit difficult to balance the look but you can wear it by following some smart style tips.
To look perfect in this suit combination, wear a slim fit matte black suit and pastel shades of tight knitted wool tie with black suit. Addition of black loafers shoes will give you a sober appearance.
Black Suit White Shirt
To create a classy look wear a black suit with white shirt and black tie. That combo makes you outstanding.
Black Suit Red Tie
Black on black suits
with light color shirts and dark color ties are always an elegant combination for formal events. So if you are going to any wedding, funeral, business meeting or formal dinner then wear this combo without bothering to look odd.
A red tie and white shirt with black suit would be a nice combination. For a casual look, brighter red ties are always suitable.
Other than red tie there are some more tie colors such as black, brown, pink, navy are perfect for a boy's black suit.
Black Suits Brown Shoes
If you want to add contrast and color in your black suit for men
then pair it with brown wingtips or dress shoes.
However polished black shoes are best for black wedding suit .
So now the conclusion is that black suits give a classic and elegant look with right combinations. You can wear it either in weddings, business meetings or casual events. To get a gentleman look in a black suit, wear cuff-links, watches and tie pins in the same metal color.